Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Emily Atack looked incredibly glamorous as she shared behind-the-scenes Instagram snaps on set from when she was filming new 'bonkbuster' Rivals.

The Inbetweeners star, 34, has wowed critics after stripping off for lingerie-clad romps and nude tennis scenes in the series.

Emily - who has been busy promoting the Disney+ hit - posted a sweet throwback photo with her co-star David Tennant, who plays Tony in the series.

The actress, who plays the wife of the Deputy Prime Minister, Sarah Stratton, also shared a snap next to Dame Jilly Cooper, the writer of Rivals, during filming.

Emily insisted 'the world needs' Rivals as an escape from reality, during an interview on Monday's Loose Women.

Emily Atack, 34, looked incredibly glamorous as she shared behind-the-scenes Instagram snaps on set when she was filming new 'bonkbuster' Rivals

Emily - who has been busy promoting the Disney+ hit - posted a sweet throwback photo with her co-star David Tennant, who plays Tony in the series

As she spoke about Rivals, the comedian credited the Me Too movement for saving sex on TV after 'perverts killed the fun'.

Emily stressed that stripping off for sexy scenes in her career does not undermine her campaigning to end violence against women.

Read More

The rise of 'real bodies': Curvy Emily Atack dazzles in Rivals with nude scenes and lingerie romps

Speaking to Ruth Langsford, Coleen Nolan, Katie Piper and Brenda Edwards about her new raunchy role in the series, Emily credited the show for touching on sensitive subjects 'brilliantly'.

She said: 'I think the world needs this at the moment and it is escapism. It touches on really sensitive subjects and it does it brilliantly.

'It's very unusual, a different dynamic to navigate but it shows to me that finally people are understanding that these things need to be in place. 

'The perverts have killed the fun, the Me Too movement has put all these amazing things into place.'

She continued: 'I am actually fine with it [stripping] you know. People think you can't do both. [campaign for women against sexual harassments while going nude on TV].

'I'm exactly where I was meant to be, we have intimacy coordinators, we are all being professionals. 

The Inbetweeners star has wowed critics after stripping off for lingerie-clad romps and nude tennis scenes in the series 

The actress, who plays the wife of the Deputy Prime Minister, Sarah Stratton, also shared a snap next to Dame Jilly Cooper, the writer of Rivals, during filming

Emily insisted 'the world needs' Rivals as an escape from reality, during an interview on Monday's Loose Women 

Emily stressed that stripping off for sexy scenes in her career does not undermine her campaigning to end violence against women 

'I am not going to change what I am doing, it's my work, it's the other people that have to watch what they are doing.' 

Emily starred in a 'provocative' campaign using the slogan 'I'm asking for it' earlier this year, which calls for a change in the laws on rape and sexual assault.

The TV star also previously explored the alarming rise in online sexual harassment for BBC2 documentary Emily Atack: Asking For It after experiencing repeated daily abuse across her Instagram and TikTok accounts.

Emily said one of her regular online abusers is a married father who frequently creates fake accounts in order to send her sexually explicit messages.

She previously explained her motivation for campaigning for tougher laws concerning harassment and the impact it has on her and her family's mental health.

Emily is completely nude in the eye-popping series, where she protects her modesty with a just tennis ball and racket.

As well as Emily, her co-star Alex dares to bare in the cheeky game of tennis.

Emily's character Sarah is married to Deputy Prime Minister Paul Stratton but is having a fling on the side with Tory MP Rupert Campbell-Black, played by Alex.

Gambar : pohon, hutan, gadis, rambut, sinar matahari, bunga, potret, musim gugur, anak, hari ...As she spoke about Rivals, the comedian and Inbetweeners star credited the Me Too movement for saving sex on TV after 'perverts killed the fun'

The actress also strips down to her black lingerie all within the first 25 minutes of the first episode

Speaking to Ruth Langsford, viral video pejabat ngewe anak kecil Coleen Nolan, Katie Piper and Brenda Edwards about her new raunchy role in the series, Emily credited the show for touching on sensitive subjects 'brilliantly'

She said: 'I think the world needs this at the moment and it is escapism. It touches on really sensitive subjects and it does it brilliantly... The perverts have killed the fun, the Me Too movement have put all these amazing things into place'

Emily earlier this year starred in a 'provocative' campaign using the slogan 'I'm asking for it' which calls for a change in the laws on rape and sexual assault 

Emily's appearance comes after she praised Disney+'s 'bonkbuster' and described the nude scenes in the hit show as 'liberating'

Of the racy scenes, Emily told Sky News: 'It's so liberating and of course there are going to be people out there that take what you do and try and spin this negative narrative on it. I'm a woman, of course people are going to do that.

'But what I need to keep doing is stressing to people is I'm exactly where I need to be, I'm at work. I'm playing a role and I'm very comfortable.'

Emily has also spoken about how she finds attitudes to nudity frustrating.

The star previously told The Radio Times: 'You can't win whatever you do. If you keep your clothes on you're a frigid nun, if you take your clothes off you're a tart.

'But I love my job and if a role I'm playing requires nudity and it's integral to the story and I'm safe, I'm exactly where I should be. The whole cast were warned early on that there would be nudity and sex scenes, so you knew what you were getting into.

'These kinds of roles are fun. I'm still young and it's OK to feel liberated. I enjoy what I do. And it's Jilly Cooper - it's an honour to do it.'

Rivals is based on Jilly's 1988 novel, and follows the cutthroat world of independent television in 1986.

StreamingITVDisney PlusEmily Atack

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
792 Tarotkarten: Ein Leitfaden new SarahA6100086332 2024.10.26 0
791 Travis Kelce Reveals 'FOMO' After Family's Trip To See Taylor Swift new AltonSorlie266852248 2024.10.26 0
790 Tarotkarten: Ein Leitfaden new Mac1360158564506 2024.10.26 0
789 Is It Time To Talk Extra About Weed Removal new JimMcclendon38856 2024.10.26 0
788 What You Can Do About Weed Control Starting In The Next Ten Minutes new Hilario88005894392 2024.10.26 0
787 Read These Six Tips About Agra Call Girls, To Double Your Business new JacquelynLoflin125 2024.10.26 1
786 Weed - Not For Everyone new FlorrieChelmsford8 2024.10.26 0
785 Unknown Facts About Exchange Revealed By The Experts new LavernePersinger4056 2024.10.26 0
784 Sexe Occasionnel - Respectez Les 5 Règles Incassables new SethMorton6522683 2024.10.26 2
» Emily Atack Poses With Her Rivals Co-star David Tennant new StephanieSeymore 2024.10.26 0
782 Popularne Typy Paneli Fotowoltaicznych new GeraldVasser697036 2024.10.26 0
781 Le Deuxième Sexe new OSYMeri8742838898811 2024.10.26 2
780 SEO Expert India new EstellaBassler27 2024.10.26 0
779 Najczęściej Stosowane Systemy Paneli Fotowoltaicznych new RyanFossett479436 2024.10.26 0
778 Rodzaje Paneli Fotowoltaicznych – Przegląd Najczęściej Stosowanych Technologii new MelisaMuecke74805800 2024.10.26 0
777 Sau Khi Giết Cả Gia đình new ToryJobe344127668 2024.10.26 0
776 Qué Es La Trufa Blanca: Beneficios Y Diferencias Con La Trufa Negra new PhoebeFaircloth07 2024.10.26 0
775 The Ultimate Solution For Wind That You Can Learn About Today new TabathaMonette13 2024.10.26 0
774 Plan Cul Avec Une Femme : Toutes Les Annonces new GeorgiannaEades54 2024.10.26 2
773 Was Ist Tarot? new Mac1360158564506 2024.10.26 0
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 ... 2840 Next
/ 2840